PGDay Austria 2020 canceled

От Bettina Csmarich
Тема PGDay Austria 2020 canceled
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

Dear PostgreSQL community members,

We were carefully evaluating the situation regarding COVID-19 in the last few weeks, as pgconf.eu got cancelled and more and more people expressed their deep concerns.

Unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion to cancel PGDay Austria 2020.

We do not want to risk the health of any of our participants, speakers or sponsors.

However, we have also some good news for you: PGDay Austria 2021 is already scheduled! It will take place on one of the dates below:

September 10. or September 17, 2021

at Apothekertrakt, Schloss Schönbrunn, in Vienna

SAVE THE DATE!

The final date will be published in the next couple of weeks!

We are very sad that we had to take this step, but we really hope for your understanding and are looking forward to seeing you (again) next year!

Stay safe!

Your PGDay Austria Team

To stay up to date please visit: https://pgday.at/en/pgday-austria-2020-got-cancelled/

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: