Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
On 2022-12-31 Sa 10:02, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Changes
>

>   * check if a branch is up to date before trying to run it
>     This only applies if the |branches_to_build| setting is a keyword
>     rather than a list of branches. It reduces the number of useless
>     calls to |git pull| to almost zero.

Occasionally things go wrong. It turns out this code was a bit too eager
and ignored the force_every settings in the config file.

There's a hot fix at
<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commit/c9693f86d9bd07b470bb2a106055b5801cd613ec>
and I will push out a new release shortly.

Systems that might well be affect include:

alabio
calliphoridae
culicidae
desmoxytes
dragonet
flaviventris
francolin
gerenuk
grassquit
guaibasaurus
hamerkop
idiacanthus
kestrel
komodoensis
massasauga
mylodon
olingo
petalura
phycodurus
piculet
pogona
rorqual
serinus
skink
snakefly
tamandua
xenodermus

Please check if your animals are affected. If you don't have any
force_every settings you won't be.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: