Re: pgsql: Further further fix pg_upgrade crossversion test for adminpack.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Further further fix pg_upgrade crossversion test for adminpack.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, 2024-03-04 at 18:10 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Further further fix pg_upgrade crossversion test for adminpack.

Ever since this commit the cross-version upgrade test is failing (for
me, at least) with:

# Running: psql -X -v ON_ERROR_STOP=1 -c drop database if exists
contrib_regression_adminpack;
drop database if exists regression_adminpack -d port=53977
host=/tmp/EK6UT_TufI dbname='postgres'
ERROR:  DROP DATABASE cannot run inside a transaction block

It looks like when you added another command, the two were joined with
";\n", which ends up running the commands in a transaction block, which
doesn't work for DROP DATABASE.

I'm not sure how this test is succeeding for others, so perhaps I'm
doing something wrong?

Patch attached, though I'm not particularly great with perl and the
array flattening in my implementation might be too magical.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения