Re: PQconnectdb/PQerrorMessage changed behavior on master

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: PQconnectdb/PQerrorMessage changed behavior on master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
27.06.2021 23:07, Tom Lane wrote:
>> While trying to use sqlsmith with postgres compiled from the master
>> branch, I've found that the PQerrorMessage() function now returns
>> non-informational but not empty error message after the successful
>> PQconnectdb() call.
> Yeah, see thread here:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210506162651.GJ27406%40telsasoft.com
>
> sqlsmith is definitely Doing It Wrong there, but there's a
> reasonable question whether such coding is common.
Thanks for info! I agree that sqlsmith's check is incorrect, nonetheless
I was embarrassed by the incomplete error message.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock risk while inserting directly into partition?
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock risk while inserting directly into partition?