Re: How to delete all operators

От William Leite Araújo
Тема Re: How to delete all operators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
      You can make a function to do this.

  CREATE FUNCTION drop_operators(text) RETURNS BOOL AS
  $$
  DECLARE
    op record;
  BEGIN
    FOR op IN SELECT opname
                     FROM pg_operator as o left join pg_namespace as n on (o.oprnamespace = n.oid)
                     WHERE nspname = $1
    LOOP
      EXECUTE 'DROP OPERATOR '||quote_literal(op.opname)|| ';';
    END LOOP;
    RETURN TRUE;
  END;

$$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' IMMUTABLE;

  And so: SELECT drop_operators( 'public');