Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Daniil,

On 2017/02/04 17:44, Daniil Megrabyan wrote:
>> 4 февр. 2017 г., в 11:30, Inoue, Hiroshi <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp> написал(а):
>>
>>> miniBagroff:odbc danilabagroff$ cat /usr/local/etc/odbc.ini
>>> [pg_abra1]
>>> Driver = PostgreSQL
>>> Host = localhost
>>> Port = 5432
>>> Protocol = 6.4
>>> FetchBufferSize = 99
>>> Database = abra1
>>> ReadOnly = no
>>> MyLog = /tmp/mylog2.log
>> Mylog isn't an option, instead try
>>
>> Debug = 1
>>
>> Possibly you will find /tmp/mylog_xxxx.
> Bingo! It works for tiny example with isql when I put Debug option into odbc.ini(for DSN). Is there is any way to
enablethis option for all driver(in odbcinst.ini) connections? When I’m trying my real life example(with DSNless
connections)the mylog, unfortunately, does not appear.

There's no way to enable this option at once for all driver connections.
The option is for debug and makes rather heavy demands on execution..
For DSNless connections, use connection strings like
Driver=PostgreSQL;server=localhost;.database=abra1;...;Debug=1

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Daniil Megrabyan
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options
От: Daniil Megrabyan
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters