Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Unexpected block ID found when reading data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/27/21 5:31 PM, Gilar Ginanjar wrote:
> Hi, sorry it's been a long time to reply.
>
> It throw the same errors. I can't find any solution. It frustrated me
> and i've been on a break since. ;)

Per upstream advice do something like:

pg_restore -U myuser -s -d mydb dbdump.backup

to get the schema definitions into the database.

Then:

pg_restore -U myuser -a -t <table_name> -d mydb dbdump.backup

to restore the data for a  table at a time.

You will mostly likely hit an error on one or more tables, but you will
get the rest in and know where your problem is.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com