Re: public schema default ACL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: public schema default ACL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.06.21 03:37, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 11:41:07AM +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
>>>
>>> I committed prerequisites from one thread, so here's a rebased rollup patch.
>>
>> I am happy to see this problem tackled!
>
> Rebased.  I've pushed all prerequisites, so there's no longer a distinct
> rollup patch.

I think this patch represents the consensus.

The documentation looks okay.  Some places still refer to PostgreSQL 13,
which should now be changed to 14.

I tried a couple of upgrade scenarios and it appeared to do the right thing.

This patch is actually two separate changes: First, change the owner of
the public schema to "pg_database_owner"; second, change the default
privileges set on the public schema by initdb.  I was a bit surprised
that the former hadn't already be done in PG14.  In any case, if there
is still any doubt about the latter part, the former can surely go ahead
separately if needed.

Сообщение: Re: stat() vs ERROR_DELETE_PENDING, round N + 1
Сообщение: Re: stat() vs ERROR_DELETE_PENDING, round N + 1