Re: overwrite column data select - Postgres 9.2

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: overwrite column data select - Postgres 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/20/2016 10:02 PM, Patrick B wrote:
I've got a table with email column:
email CHARACTER VARYING(50) DEFAULT ''::CHARACTER VARYING NOT NULL,

There are 30k rows and the email column is not null... there is data in there.
But for testing purpose I need to overwrite the email. So the customer won't get an email from me while testing code.

The email could be replaced by: test.UID@example.com

How can I do that?

update table tablename set email = 'test.UID@example.com';     ?

Сообщение: Re: overwrite column data select - Postgres 9.2
Сообщение: Re: overwrite column data select - Postgres 9.2