Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 10/22/2016 12:11 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> The only other Windows machines in the buildfarm that are building
>> with openssl are Andrew's bowerbird and frogmouth; they're both passing.
>> I wonder what openssl version is on those.
> What's the plan for getting the buildfarm back to green in the wake
> of this patch?  If there isn't one, I'd like to request that the patch
> be reverted until such time as some effort can be put into it.  Right
> now, these failures are preventing us from telling whether the recent
> postgres_fdw changes will pass everywhere.

bowerbird: 1.0.1d
frogmouth: 1.0.0c

They probably both should be uodated, but are both more modern than the
failing machines by the look of it.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.