Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrey Borodin wrote on 2/10/22 8:52 AM:
> I think it’s somewhat unexpected. But is it a real problem?

If you're asking me, then I can't speak to your standby log, but I'd say
the bug I raised is a problem, yes. :)

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17401: REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY creates a race condition on a streaming replica