Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
01.02.2022 11:59, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Attached is an updated patch.  I tweaked a comment a little bit and
> added the commit message.  I didn’t include your test because in my
> understanding we don’t add such a test into the postgres_fdw
> regression test.  I’ll commit the patch if there are no objections
> from you (or anyone else).
Thank you! I have no objections.
That test was not intended for committing, I just wanted to show how
I've tested the fix.

Best regards,
Alexander

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17390: Function, to_date() -- unexpected values and a request
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17390: Function, to_date() -- unexpected values and a request