Re: Minor fixes for upcoming version 13

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Minor fixes for upcoming version 13
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

09.09.2020 18:29, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> writes:
>> Please consider fixing minor defects in the source code and documentation.
> I agree with all of these, except the markup fixes in bgworker.sgml
> still seem not right; it should be more like

Yes, but I've tried to minimize the change and align with the adjacent
text. For example:
<para>Once running, the process can connect to a database by calling
   <function>BackgroundWorkerInitializeConnection(<parameter>char
*dbname</parameter>...
>> 6. "unhandled previous state in xqs" -> "unhandled previous state at end
>> quote"?
>> "xqs" is rather cryptic for a user-visible message
> But it's not user-visible is it?  That should surely be a can't-happen
> case.
I've encountered this while translating NLS messages in postgres.po and
ecpg.po. So I think it should at least puzzle translators.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistency in determining the timestamp of the db statfile.
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: Minor fixes for upcoming version 13