Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases

От Bryan Montgomery
Тема Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases
Дата
Re: Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases  (Alexey Klyukin <alexk@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases  (Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to replicate am master database to multiple (100+) databases that are taken in to the field. Currently for each laptop we dump and load the tables. However,there is only a small percentage of data that changes on a frequent basis.

I've been looking around and come across pyerplica, londiste and bucardo - the documentation on most of these is fairly sparse. It seems that Bucardo may be the best bet - at least initially.

However, I thought I'd see if anyone is doing something similar and what thoughts there might be out there as to a better way to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Bryan.