Re: SQL:2011 application time

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: SQL:2011 application time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/9/23 05:47, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I went over the patch
> v17-0001-Add-temporal-PRIMARY-KEY-and-UNIQUE-constraints.patch in more
> detail

Thanks Peter!

I'm about halfway through jian he's last two emails. I'll address your
feedback also. I wanted to reply to this without waiting though:

> Overall, with these fixes, I think this patch is structurally okay.  We
> just need to make sure we have all the weird corner cases covered.

One remaining issue I know about is with table partitions whose column
order has changed. I've got an in-progress fix for that, but I've been
prioritizing reviewer feedback the last few months. Just want to make
sure you know about it for now.

Thanks!

--
Paul              ~{:-)