Re: Non-decimal integer literals

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Non-decimal integer literals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01.11.21 07:09, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Here is an updated patch for this.  It's the previous patch polished a
> bit more, and it contains changes so that numeric literals reject
> trailing identifier parts without whitespace in between, as discussed.
> Maybe I should split that into incremental patches, but for now I only
> have the one.  I don't have a patch for the underscores in numeric
> literals yet.  It's in progress, but not ready.

Here is a progressed version of this work, split into more incremental
patches.  The first three patches are harmless code cleanups.  Patch 3
has an interesting naming conflict, noted in the commit message; ideas
welcome.  Patches 4 and 5 handle the rejection of trailing junk after
numeric literals, as discussed.  I have expanded that compared to the v4
patch to also cover non-integer literals.  It also comes with more tests
now.  Patch 6 is the titular introduction of non-decimal integer
literals, unchanged from before.
Вложения