Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification

От Roberto Tortolero
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well i'm also want to be PostgreSQL Certificated, Zarate always said that he is the only one in Venezuela, but we are several people who want to have certified on PostgreSQL

On Feb 1, 2008 4:19 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
Santiago Zarate wrote:
> Well until now... i think i am the only venezuelan here.... i havent
> been able to  locate Cesar Villanueva.... >.< anyone knows other
> venezuelans arround?

I think they are talking about Ricardo Strusberg.  He was interested in
setting up a Pg training/certification program.

Regarding Cesar Villanueva, I bet you can reach him at
ve@postgresql.org.

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/