Re: how to copy data between machines ?

От D.C.
Тема Re: how to copy data between machines ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Le 12 mai 05, à 22:19, Tom Lane a écrit :

> "D.C." <coughlandesmond@yahoo.fr> writes:
>> The result is ...
>>     pg_restore: [archiver] input file does not appear to be a valid
>> archive
>
>> Eh ???
>
> pg_restore is for restoring dumps that you make with the -Fc or -Ft
> options to pg_dump.  The default output from pg_dump is a plain sql
> script that you just feed to psql.

Thanks again, and may I now make the most of your generosity by asking
another question ?  I got an error message when
./configuring postgreSQL, and now I find that I don't have 'history',
and I can't use the 'up' arrow to cycle through previous commands.  The
error was about 'readline', I think.

The installation I use is on an iBook, which might sound mad, but I
want a version to be able to take everywhere with me, and learn whilst
on the bus, in the train etc ..

Thanks again.

D.

Сообщение: Re: how to copy data between machines ?
Сообщение: Re: how to copy data between machines ?