Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"
Дата
Ответ на Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Ответы Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2/11/22 15:48, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 2/11/22 15:14, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
>>> /david.g.johnston@gmail.com <mailto:david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:/
>>>

> Tip if you do:
>
> psql -d test -U postgres -h localhost -E
>
> the -E will get you the queries for the \ meta-commands.
>
> So:
>
> \df+ tag_changeset_fnc

Should have mentioned, if you want to include system functions then it
would be:

\dfS+

--
Adrian Klaver