Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift,is returning wrong count in SQLRowCount

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift,is returning wrong count in SQLRowCount
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On 2017/08/17 21:30, Asif Shaikh wrote:
I just built your code on 32 bit and used the 32 bit postgre driver(8.02.05) but still it gave me same issue. :-(
When you tried, did you connect to Amazon redshift using the postgre driver?

I see the result * SQLRowCount=2 * here.
Isn't it an expected result?

Anyway I am testing with my local server
The server's response to the command *select .. into .. from ..* is *SELECT 2*.
If the response of Amazon redshift is different, the driver does nothing.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue