Re: Sometimes the output to the stdout in Windows disappears

От Victor Spirin
Тема Re: Sometimes the output to the stdout in Windows disappears
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I only found that calling WSACleanup instead of PQfinish has the same
effect.

I don't see any big performance issues due to the extra fflush call in
this place. I will be glad to find a more elegant solution.

Victor Spirin
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company