Re: fts, compond words?

От Mike Rylander
Тема Re: fts, compond words?
Дата
Re: fts, compond words?  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-general
On 12/6/05, Marcus Engene <mengpg@engene.se> wrote:

[snip]

>   A & (B | (New OperatorTheNextWordMustFollow York))

Actually, I love that idea.  Oleg, would it be possible to create a
tsquery operator that understands proximity?  Or, how allowing a
predicate to the current '&' op, as in '&[dist<=1]' meaning "next
token follows with a max distance of  1".  I imagine that it would
only be useful on unstripped tsvectors, but if the lexem position is
already stored ...

--
Mike Rylander
mrylander@gmail.com