RE: How to keep format of views source code as entered?

От Markhof, Ingolf
Тема RE: How to keep format of views source code as entered?
Дата
Re: How to keep format of views source code as entered?  (raf <raf@raf.org>)
Список pgsql-general

So, it looks like PostgreSQL does support saving the original source code of a view.

What's best practise to use as a code repository?

I would expect support of multi-user access, access-right management and perhaps versioning as well…?

Thanks for your help!

Ingolf