Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/28/20 6:08 AM, Hemil Ruparel wrote:
> I commented out scram-sha-256 lines for IPv4 and IPv6. I still got
> authentication failure. The log output now says:
> FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "centos"
> DETAIL:  Connection matched pg_hba.conf line 89: "host       database
> user 0.0.0.0/0 <http://0.0.0.0/0>               md5"

You have to remember we have no idea of how you are trying to make the
connection. So where does this failure occur, with all connection
methods, just DataGrip, some other method?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres
Сообщение: Re: How to debug authentication issues in Postgres