Re: PostgreSQL database for GITLAB - Must it use the public schema?

От Tomasz Barszczewski
Тема Re: PostgreSQL database for GITLAB - Must it use the public schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 21.01.2019 16:25, Hilbert, Karin wrote:

I have a PostgreSQL database for the GITLAB application that we need to upgrade.

My developer is telling me that GITLAB needs the schema to be public instead of our current schema.

Has anyone run into this?

I always thought that best practice was to avoid using the public schema.

try set 'search_path' in user variable

--
Pozdrawiam, Tomasz Barszczewski - tb@nop.com.pl http://www.nop.com.pl/