Re: How can i install contrib modules in pg11 via source

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How can i install contrib modules in pg11 via source
Дата
Re: How can i install contrib modules in pg11 via source
Список pgsql-general
On 07/24/2018 12:00 PM, Márcio Antônio Sepp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How can i install contrib modules in pg11. I’m using FreeBSD 11.2.
>
> In specific i need to install hstore for test purpose.

To confirm you are building from source correct?

If so I can tell you how I do it in Linux and you can make the
appropriate translations to BSD.

1) cd to contrib/hstore/

2) make

3) sudo make install