Converting each item in array to a query result row

От Postgres User
Тема Converting each item in array to a query result row
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'd writing a query against a function (pg_proc) that contains 2
fields of an array type.  Ideally, I'd like to select 1 row from the
table, but return a query row for each item in the array.

For example, if one row contains the array {"a", "b", "c"}
I'd like the query to return 3 rows, one for each of these elements.

Any idea if this is possible?

Thanks.