Simple Regex question, hoping for direct answer (no Socratic approach necessary)

От Postgres User
Тема Simple Regex question, hoping for direct answer (no Socratic approach necessary)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm new to Regex in Postgres.  Can someone give me a quick pointer on
how I'd SELECT the substring between   '<name>'    and  '</name>'  in
a field?

Sample field data:
address city here <name>Rogers, Jim</name> zip code place

and I'd like the SELECT to return only:
Rogers, Jim

Thanks!

Сообщение: Re: How to extract a substring using Regex
Сообщение: Re: How to extract a substring using Regex