Re: Updating cidr column with network operator

От Axel Rau
Тема Re: Updating cidr column with network operator
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Am 27.09.2005 um 17:02 schrieb Daryl Richter:

> Ok, I guess, but isn't tit true now that you can insert a new address
> row which doesn't belong to any valid network??
Yes, I can. But in the earlier approach, the fk pointed at a special
row in network ("UNKNOWN"), which maks no big difference.
It's the nature of my ids/abuse application, that there are always
faked source addresses, which may not belong to any routed net.

Axel

Axel Rau, Frankfurt, Germany                           +49-69-951418-0

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Daryl Richter
Сообщение: Re: Updating cidr column with network operator
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Why doesn't the SERIAL data type automatically have a