Re: Help. The database was created using collation version 2.17, but the operating system provides version 2.34.

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Help. The database was created using collation version 2.17, but the operating system provides version 2.34.
Дата
Ответ на Re: Help. The database was created using collation version 2.17, but the operating system provides version 2.34.  (Dmitry O Litvintsev <litvinse@fnal.gov>)
Список pgsql-general
    Dmitry O Litvintsev wrote:

> Just want to make clear (sorry I am slow on uptake). I should first
> REINDEX and then ALTER DATABASE xxx REFRESH COLLATION VERSION, or
> first ALTER and then REINDEX or does the order of these action
> matter at all?

The order does not matter. The ALTER DATABASE command will simply
update the pg_database.datcollversion field with the current version
of libc. That will stop the warning being issued, but it doesn't have
any other concrete effect.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité