Re: Online enabling of checksums

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Online enabling of checksums
Дата
Re: Online enabling of checksums  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/31/2018 12:45 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> Hi!,
>>
>> Thanks for reviewing, I’ve updated the patch with the above mentioned incorrect
>> linkends as well as fixed the comments you made in a previous review.
>>
>> The CF-builder-bot is red, but it’s because it’s trying to apply the already
>> committed patch which is in the attached datallowconn thread.
> I think checksumhelper_cost_delay should be checksum_helper_cost_delay.
>                                                      ^
>
> Is "helper" the right word?

Based on other terminology within the postgresql.conf should it be
"checksum_worker_cost_delay"?

JD

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****