pg_dump --exclude-* options documentation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pg_dump --exclude-* options documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We have the following options in pg_dump:

--exclude-schema=schema
--exclude-table=table
--exclude-table-data=table

and new in pg_dumpall:

--exclude-database=pattern

I was momentarily confused that the latter is documented as taking a
"pattern" but the others are not.  Of course they all take the same kind
of pattern.

Should we change the documentation of the old pg_dump options to also
take a "pattern", or change the documentation of the new pg_dumpall
option to read "database"?