Re: automatically generating node support functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: automatically generating node support functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17.08.21 16:36, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Here is another set of preparatory patches that clean up various special
> cases and similar in the node support.

This set of patches has been committed.  I'll close this commit fest
entry and come back with the main patch series in the future.

Сообщение: Re: Getting ERROR "subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized" in EXISTS subplan when using for list partition.
Сообщение: Re: Getting ERROR "subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized" in EXISTS subplan when using for list partition.