Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/06/15 17:53, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Amit Langote wrote:
>>> Both of the above comments are not related to the bug that is being fixed, but
>>> they apply to the same code where the bug exists. So instead of fixing it
>>> twice, may be we should expand the scope of this work to cover other
>>> refactoring needed in this area. That might save us some rebasing and commits.
>>
>> Are you saying that the patch posted on that thread should be brought over
>> and discussed here?
>
> Not the whole patch, but that one particular comment, which applies to
> the existing code in ATExecAttachPartition(). If we fix the existing
> code in ATExecAttachPartition(), the refactoring patch there will
> inherit it when rebased.

Yes, I too meant only the refactoring patch, which I see as patch 0001 in
the series of patches that Jeevan posted with the following message:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOgcT0NeR%3D%2BTMRTw6oq_5WrJF%2B_xG91k_nGUub29Lnv5-qmQHw%40mail.gmail.com

Thanks,
Amit