Re: [GENERAL] Error During PostGIS Build From Source on Linux

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Error During PostGIS Build From Source on Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/13/2017 02:46 AM, Osahon Oduware wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I followed the step you provided and the installation was successful.
> However, I created a test database and when I try to create a postgis
> extension in the test database using:
> CREATE EXTENSION postgis;
>
> I get the following error:
> ERROR: could not load library "/path/to/postgresql/lib/postgis-2.3.so
> <http://postgis-2.3.so>": /path/to/postgresql/lib/postgis-2.3.so
> <http://postgis-2.3.so>: undefined symbol: GEOSClipByRect
>
> Please, do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Should have added to my previous post:

If you are going to compile the code, the output at the end of the
./configure process for Postgis is helpful. It helps identify what is
going to be included and what is not.

In my case:

PostGIS is now configured for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu