Re: Stand by server (9.6.6) with corrupt file

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: Stand by server (9.6.6) with corrupt file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El 22/12/17 a las 10:29, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter escribió:
> Environment: PostgreSQL 9.6.6 installed from yum repository. Oracle
> Linux 7 EL x64. Dell servers with Raid 5 (hw).
>

> I was testing our database backup system (based on pgBarman), and
> discovered that one base file is corrupt in our standby database server.
> The file is OK in master server, but has 0 bytes in size in standby server.

How was the standby built? Did you use a recovered backup from barman or
did you clone from the master with some tool. An if it's the former,
which exact process did you use? (Using pg_basebackup would be the
safest way of cloning)

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: Deadlock between concurrent index builds on different tables
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock between concurrent index builds on different tables