Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/26/19 2:46 PM, Andres Freund wrote:

> Also, there's so much wrong stuff on the wiki that people that know to
> look there just don't believe what they read.

Should there be a wiki errata page on the wiki?

I'm fairly serious ... for those times when you're reading the Foo
page on the wiki, and realize it still describes the way Foo worked
before 0abcde, and you don't feel you have time to write a polished
update ... go to the Errata page and add a link to Foo, the date, your
name, and "noticed this still describes how Foo worked before 0abcde".

Or is there a MediaWiki template already for that? You could add the
template right at the top of the page, and it would automagically be
added to the category "pages with errata".

That category could be a starting point for anybody who has a bit of
time to improve some wiki pages, and is looking for likely candidates.

Regards,
-Chap