pgadmin4 client bug report

От tikkoneus
Тема pgadmin4 client bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello,

I have not used pgadmin before. After following these instructions I ran `pgadmin4` (e.g. DESKTOP/client mode) and was presented with a splash screen and then a browser window at http://127.0.0.1:<port>/browser/ that said:

Unauthorized

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

I discovered that ~/.pgAdmin4.xxx.addr contained the correct URL in the form
    http://127.0.0.1:<port>/?key=<uuid>

After copy/pasting that URL manually into the browser pgAdmin4 accepted it and immediately redirected to the http://127.0.0.1:<port>/browser/ location and from there works beautifully.

It appears that a recent change added session keys for authenticating the browser to the client. The authentication URL is correctly written to the logs but then the wrong (old) URL is actually sent to the system to pop up in the default browser.

OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Version screen:
Version
3.0
Copyright
Copyright 2013 - 2018, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
3.5.2 (default, Nov 23 2017, 16:37:01) [GCC 5.4.0 20160609]
Flask Version
0.10.1
Application Mode
Desktop