Re: Confusing behavior of create table like

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Confusing behavior of create table like
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-08-04 19:36, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:
> Yes, generated columns are also using implicitly generated sequences.
> So them are  very similar with SERIAL/BIGSERIAL columns. This actually
> make we wonder why we can not handle them in the same way in
> CREATE TABLE LIKE.

The current specification of serial is a parse-time expansion of integer
column, sequence, and column default.  The behavior of column defaults
in CREATE TABLE LIKE does not currently include rewriting the default
expression or creating additional schema objects.  If you want to
introduce these concepts, it should be done in a general way, not just
hard-coded for a particular case.

Сообщение: Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal
Сообщение: Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal