Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions
Дата
Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/20/16 7:37 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I guess my first question is whether we have consensus on the release
> into which we should put this.  Some people (Noah, among others)
> thought it should wait because we're after feature freeze, while
> others thought we should do it now.  If we're going to try to get this
> into 9.6, I'll work on reviewing this sooner rather than later, but if
> we're not going to do that I'm going to postpone dealing with it until
> after we branch.

Sounds to me that this is part of the cleanup of a 9.6 feature and
should be in that release.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: what to revert
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions