Re: two dates

От D.Sanchez
Тема Re: two dates
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
If you just want to select all entries created between two given dates, the
following query should do it:

SELECT column1, column2, ....
FROM table
WHERE creation_date between to_date('date1','date_format') and
to_date('date2','date_format')
order by creation_date;

This will find all the entries with a creation_date between date1 and date2
and it return the rows sorted by the creation date. You can add additional
selection critirias to the WHERE clause if needed.

David

"mixo" <mixo@beth.uniforum.org.za> wrote in message
> I have a table which has serveral time stamps include when an entry was
> 'created'.
> Each entry is identified by a unique 'id'. How can I best find entries
> created
> between two dates without going through each day between the two dates?
>
> Currently, going through each day to get the results takes about 23
> minutes for 7 days
> as I have two other criteria for search: roughly I am doing about
> 16*17*n queries,
> where n=days between two dates (for 7 days, 16*17*7 = which a number
> that is
> too big for my liking).

> http://archives.postgresql.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: