Re: [HACKERS] Different table schema in logical replication crashes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Different table schema in logical replication crashes
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Different table schema in logical replication crashes
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/14/17 08:49, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> Are we prepared to support different schemas in v10? Or should we
>> disallow it for v10 and add a TODO?
>>

> Ah nuts, yes it's supposed to be supported, we seem to not initialize
> cstate->range_table in tablesync which causes this bug. The CopyState
> struct is private to copy.c so we can't easily set cstate->range_table
> externally. I wonder if tablesync should just construct CopyStmt instead
> of calling the lower level API.

Maybe pass the range_table to BeginCopyFrom so that it can write it into
cstate?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [pgsql-www] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [pgsql-www] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild