Possible Problem with pgAdmin 4.11

От Joseph Ruffino
Тема Possible Problem with pgAdmin 4.11
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed pgAdmin4 4.11 and there is a possible bug in this, until I am not doing things write.

When I try to open a SQL File that is located on our Network, only the local drives show (see attached).  But, when I use pgAdmin4 1.4, it does (see attached).

I have used a pgAdmin4 4.{something} when I working on a Windows 7 machine and I could swear it worked, because I wrote some simple documentation for our staff..  But, now I am on a Windows 10 machine and I cannot open the Network Folder I need, because when I try I get this error message that says: {Drive} does not exit.

I think I will need to install an earlier version to get this to work.

Joseph A. Ruffino

Gail Borden Public Library District

Web Programmer

270 N. Grove Ave.

Elgin, IL 60120

Phone: (847) 429-5986 Fax: (847) 608-5201

http://www.gailborden.info

  PLEASE NOTE: Pursuant to Illinois State Law, e-mail communication to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure.

Вложения