Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third partywebsites

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third partywebsites
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Alvaro,

On 9/17/19 12:00 AM, Álvaro Hernández wrote:

>     Hi list.
>
>     AFAIK what I ask in $SUBJECT is available and used on some websites,
> but is this documented? Is it based in Oauth2?
>
>     It would be great to know more details :) Thanks,

The documentation for it is here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/authentication.rst;hb=HEAD

Note that a site that wishes to use community authentication still needs
to be registered with the central system. For testing purposes, you will
likely need to set up your own copy of pgweb.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: