Upgrade from psql version 9.3 to 9.6.

От SAMMY CRISWELL
Тема Upgrade from psql version 9.3 to 9.6.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I am upgrading PostgreSQL from version 9.3.5 to 9.6.12. The 9.6.12 is on a new server. I am going to use pg_dump to make a backup of the DB on 9.3 and pg_restore on the new 9.6 server.

Should I already have the onwers of the different DBs created as well as empty databases on the new server when I do the restore?

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Sam Criswell | Senior Systems Engineer I

Infrastructure Engineering
Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS)

CityLine Phone: +1 972.664.8870
Raytheon Company

1737 East Cityline Drive | Richardson, TX 75082 USA

Upcoming PTO: 8/5/19 – 8/13/19

Сообщение: Re: postgres wal log configuration question
Сообщение: Re: postgres wal log configuration question