Re: testing HS/SR - invalid magic number

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: testing HS/SR - invalid magic number
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, April 14, 2010 02:34, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> This replication test that was working well earlier (it ran daily), stopped working
> after reinstall of new instances of cvs HEAD. I think the change must have been today (or at least
> recent).
>
> This test copies a schema from a 8.4.3 instance to the 9.0 primary:
>
> pg_dump -c -h /tmp -p 5432 -n public --no-owner --no-privileges ms \
>    | psql -1qtA -h /tmp -p 7575 -d replicas

The above does indeed not work anymore, but the logfiles I sent a little earlier were froma different pg_dump
statements:

pg_dump -c -h /tmp -p 5432 -t public.mytable --no-owner --no-privileges ms \ | psql -1qtA -h /tmp -p 7575 -d replicas

... copying table by table to see if that improved matters, which it didn't.