Help! Database restored with disabled triggers

От Joe Kramer
Тема Help! Database restored with disabled triggers
Дата
Re: Help! Database restored with disabled triggers  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I have database backup schema+data in text (non-compressed) format.
Backup is created using "pg_dump -i  -h ... -U ... -f dump.sql".
I run it with "psql <dump.sql" but after restore all triggers are disabled!

I can't use this text dump with pg_restore because it only accept
archived dumps. And I am not sure that using pg_restore will solve
disabled triggers problem.
I need to have the backup in text format so I can open and edit it.

There was a recipe earlier in this mailing list that involves writing
a function that will enable all triggers one-by-one. But I want to do
it a proper way, without such "hacking".

What would be the solution for me?

Thanks.