Re: ***SPAM*** Re: random huge delay when recreate a VIEW or FUNCTION

От Catalin Maftei
Тема Re: ***SPAM*** Re: random huge delay when recreate a VIEW or FUNCTION
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hei Adrian,

thx for your reply,

this is an example:

"CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW feedback.get_answers_set AS
  SELECT f.awb || '/' || r.dulapid as "awb",
     q.qid,
     q.question,
     a.aid,
     a.answer,
     q.questionareid,
     f.stamp_created
     , c.first_name
     , l.referinta_expeditor
FROM feedback.answers a
      JOIN feedback.questions q ON a.qid = q.qid
      JOIN feedback.feedback f ON f.qid = q.qid AND f.aid = a.aid
      join public.livrari_details ld on ld.awb=f.awb
      join public.livrari l on l.livrareid = ld.livrareid
      join public.customers c on l.shipto_custkey = c.custkey
      join dulap.rezervare r on r.rezid = l.rezervareid;

ALTER TABLE feedback.get_answers_set
   OWNER TO postgres;"

I use PGADMIN 1.22.1

my server is remote and is replicated Master-Slave.

my team report this random delay all the time when we recreate VIEWS and
FUNCTIONS.

Best regards,
Catalin Maftei
www.plationline.eu
www.livrarionline.ro
www.c-solution.biz

Skype: catalinmaftei
Mobile: +40723 338 598

On 6/15/2016 7:36 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 06/14/2016 02:59 PM, Catalin Maftei wrote:
>> when I recreate a VIEW or FUNCTION with a small change I get:
>
> What are the actual statements you are running?
>
> What program are you running them from?
>
> Is the server you are running the command against local or remote?
>

>> Query returned successfully with no result in 03:58 minutes.
>>

>> we have pg 9.4
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Catalin Maftei