Re: solaris libpq threaded build fails

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: solaris libpq threaded build fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/14/09, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> OK, patch attached and applied to CVS HEAD.  The nsl (not 'nls') library
>  check was removed in Postgres 8.2 here:

As long as you are looking at this, can you take a peek at this patch?
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20081116.053100.15b5801d.fi.html

We had a similar problem on hpux 10.20.  This was more invasive change
though..  At the time, Tom was ambivalent and Dunstan voted that the
platform was too old, so it never went in.

merlin

Сообщение: Re: solaris libpq threaded build fails
Сообщение: Re: solaris libpq threaded build fails