Re: ecpg test suite

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: ecpg test suite
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/2/06, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm in the process of committing the first version of the ecpg
> regression test suite to CVS. This is not exactly finished work, but it
> shows OK on all test on my machine and on Joachim's machine. The tests
> need to be tweaked some before it's finished, but I'd like to hear about
> what others are seeing soon enough to be able to fix bugs before 8.2.
>
> Just run "make check" in src/interfaces/ecpg and tell us if there is
> some test that fails.

just fyi:
did a cvs update around 12pm est today and am getting a make error:

make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test'
sed -e 's,@bindir@,/usr/local/pgsql/bin,g' \   -e 's,@libdir@,/usr/local/pgsql/lib,g' \   -e
's,@pkglibdir@,/usr/local/pgsql/lib,g'\   -e 's,@datadir@,/usr/local/pgsql/share,g' \   -e 's/@VERSION@/8.2devel/g' \
-e's/@host_tuple@/i686-pc-linux-gnu/g' \   -e 's,@GMAKE@,make,g' \   -e 's/@enable_shared@/yes/g' \   -e
's/@GCC@/yes/g'\ pg_regress.inc.sh.in >pg_regress.inc.sh

make -C connect all
make: *** connect: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Entering an unknown directorymake: Leaving an unknown
directorymake[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2